5th Edition EI 1581, Category M100 Qualified
FOR MAXIMUM WATER COALESCING EFFICIENCY AND SOLIDS HOLDING CAPACITY
PECOFacet CM100 Model 5 coalescer cartridges offer the finest performance available. This line of high flow coalescer cartridges removes ultra-fine solids and enhances separation of water from jet fuel.
The PECOFacet coalescer separator housings equipped with CM100 Model 5 coalescer and companion separator cartridges have been tested and fully qualified to 5th Edition of EI 1581, Category M100, in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
Standard Design Features
- Tested and qualified to 5th Edition of EI 1581, Category M100
- Multi-layered media for increased solids holding capacity
- Ultra-fine solids removal
- Maximum water coalescence
- Balanced cartridge flow characteristics
- Recommended max. operating temperature: 240°F (115°C)
- Withstands in excess of 75 psi differential pressure
- pH range from 5 to 9
- Choice of self-centering rod or screw base coalescer cartridge mounting styles