Jet Guard - Remote Fuel Control and Traceablility System
- Provides traceability to the fuel quality management
- Generates necessary alarms
- It may stop the supply process
- Local shutdown fueling operations
- Local warning / e-mail / pop-up alarm
- Alert predefined level settings
- Real time remote monitoring
- Data storage
- Hm interface
- Access to the reports and graphs throughout the internet
Fuel Quality Management
PECOFacet’s JetGard system monitors fuel cleanliness with regard to free water and particulate matter, while also measuring the differential pressure / correct differential pressure in the Filter/Water Separator or Monitor Filters during fueling operations. This way, if the parameters measured are above the specified requirements an alarm signal is emitted stopping fueling operation by operating the deadman circuit.
Unlike other fuel quality control systems, JetGard automatically transfers and places the data resulting from the sampling at the disposal of the Associated Company and presents the data graphically.