5th Edition EI 1581, Category C, Type S & S-LW Qualified
PECOFacet CAA Model 5 coalescer cartridges offer the finest performance available. This standard line of high flow coalescer cartridges removes ultra-fine solids and enhances separation of water from jet fuel.
The PECOFacet housings equipped with CAA Model 5 coalescer and companion separator cartridges have been tested and fully qualified to meet the performance requirements of EI 1581 5th Edition, Category C, Type S & S-LW. Type S is suitable for use at all filtration points in an aviation fueling system adn is meant to be used at filtration points where significant levels of water and dirt are present. Type S-LW can be used for mobile applications where minimum amounts of water and dirt are expected.
Standard Design Features
- Tested and qualified to 5th Edition of EI 1581, Category C, Type S & S-LW
- Multi-layered media for increased solids holding capacity
- Ultra-fine solids removal
- Maximum water coalescence
- Balanced cartridge flow characteristics
- Max. recommended operating temperature: 240ºF (115ºC)
- Withstand in excess of 75 psi (517 kPa) differential pressure
- pH range from 5 to 9
- Choice of self-centering rod or screw base coalescer cartridge mounting styles
- Flow direction: inside to out