Synthetic Separator Cartridges
5th Edition EI 1581 Qualified
PECOFacet Model SS synthetic separator cartridges feature a specially developed hydrophobic synthetic media which offers all the permanent features of Teflon® screen, combined with ease of repair and lower cost. Synthetic mesh is wrapped around a treated, perforated metal shell, then adhesive bonded to gasketed metal end caps.
The distinctive PECOFacet centre tube design provides balanced flow of product (radially inward) throughout the cartridge. All metal components are treated to resist corrosion.
Standard Design Features
- Cleanable and reusable
- Superior water barrier
- Max. recommended operating temperature: 240ºF (115ºC)
- pH range from 5 to 9
- Designed for balanced flow through cartridge
- Flow direction: outside to in
- Synthetic mesh
- Treated metal components for corrosion protection
- Buna-N gaskets - other gasket, adhesive and metal materials are available on request