Teflon® Coated Screen Separator Cartridges
5th Edition EI 1581 Qualified
PECOFacet’s ST Model 5 Teflon® separator cartridges are cleanable and reusable separator cartridges of the highest quality in a variety of dimensional configurations. Teflon® coated screen is wrapped around a treated, perforated metal shell, lock-seam folded and secured by metal clips, then adhesive bonded to gasketed metal end caps.
The screen is Teflon® coated for more effective water repelling characteristics assuring long, trouble-free service.
Standard Design Features
- Cleanable and reusable
- Superior water barrier
- Max. recommended operating temperature: 240ºF (115ºC)
- pH range from 5 to 9
- Designed for balanced flow through cartridge
- Flow direction: outside to in
- Teflon® coated screen
- Treated metal components for corrosion protection
- Buna-N gaskets - other gasket, adhesive and metal materials are available on request