Fuel-Gard® Monitor Housings - Model VF-21SB / 22SB
- Absorbs free and emulsified water, removes ultra-fine solids and shutdowns the systems flow when hit with a localized slug of water
- NEW DESIGN. Quick open swing bolt type closer
- New optional mounting brackets for installation
Eliminate the need for other water defense devices and receive maximum water removal, solids holding capacity and shutdown protection to assure clean, dry fuel delivery while meeting the effluent fuel requirements of the latest Energy Institute (EI) specifications.
The PECOFacet VF-21SB/22SB are versatile, compact, light-weight housings and provide superior in-line filtration protection. Both interior and exterior surfaces of the carbon steel body are epoxy coated to protect against corrosion. This sturdy, single cartridge housing is easy to maintain and requires only 2” (51 mm) base clearance for cartridge change out.
VF-21SB/22SB monitor housings, equipped with FG model monitor cartridges, continually check the entire flow of fuel, for water or solids contamination. By performing three jobs, the FG monitors assure clean, dry fuel. They absorb free and emulsified water, remove ultra-fine solids even when surfactants and fuel additives are present, and shut down the systems flow when hit with a localized slug of water.
Standard Housing Design
- Sturdy single cartridge housing
- Carbon steel body
- Aluminum head
- Epoxy coated internally and externally
- Swing bolt quick open closure
- Vent and drain connections w/ brass petcocks provided
- 1.5" (38mm) NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Design pressure: 150 psi (10.5 kg/cm²)