SUPERFLEX™ MICROFILTER HOUSING - Model MS
- Small, economical, carbon steel housings designed for in-line removal of solids
- Designed for 150 psi (10.5 kg/cm²) @ 250ºF (121ºC)
- May be used as filters or filter-separators depending on the cartridges used.
PECOFacet MS SuperFlex™ housings are small, economical, carbon steel housings that may be used as filters or filter-separators depending on the cartridges used.
PECOFacet coalescer separators are a result of years of continuous research and development to meet the ever demanding performance requirements in the aviation fuel handling industry. This, along with proven field performance, demonstrates PECOFacet’s ability to provide quality products that meet current specifications as well as specific customer requirements for installations in refineries, bulk storage, terminals, heliports, airports, etc.
Using PECOFacet’s Model M cartridges (high efficiency, screen wrapped or multipleated) stacked 1, 2 or 3 high, MS SuperFlex™ Filters remove solids from liquids.
Standard Housing Design
- EI 1596 Design & Construction
- Built to ASME Code, Section VIII, stamped and certified or "CE" marked
- Main closure: blind flange
- Design pressure: 150 psi (10.5 kg/cm²) @ 250ºF (121ºF)