SuperFlex™ - Model VCS (Category M)
- Small, economical, carbon steel housings
- Removes water and solids from many types of fuel
- Designed for 150 psi (10.5 kg/cm²) @ 250ºF (121ºC
SuperFlex™ Model VCS
PECOFacet VCS SuperFlex™ housings are small, economical, carbon steel housings that may be used as filters or filter separators depending on the cartridges used.
PECOFacet coalescer separators are a result of years of continuous research and development to meet the ever demanding performance requirements in the aviation fuel handling industry. This, along with proven field performance, demonstrates PECOFacet’s ability to provide quality products that meet current specifications as well as specific customer requirements for installations in refineries, bulk storage, terminals, heliports, airports, etc.
Jet Fuel Filtration & Separation
Model VCS SuperFlex™ housings remove water and solids from gasoline, diesel fuel, fuel oil, insulating oil, kerosene, lube oils, solvents and many other petroleum based products where water content is a problem. They have been tested to meet the effluent requirement of 5th Edition of EI 1581, Category C or M, Type S performance specifications using PECOFacet coalescer and separator cartridges.
Standard Housing Design
- EI 1596 Design & Construction
- Built to ASME Code, Section VIII, stamped and certified or "CE" marked
- Main closure: blind flange
- Design pressure: 150 psi (10.5 kg/cm²) @ 250ºF (121ºC)